Shanghai World Financial Center
commercial office, hotel, museum, shopping center
- On 14th September 2007 the skyscraper was topped out at 492.0 meters, making it, at the time, the second-tallest building in the world and the tallest structure in Mainland China.
- The Consortium invested more than US$850 million for the project
- Changes to the design resulted in extra costs of more than $200 million USD
- The observation bridge will be the highest outdoor observation deck in the world
- A 6-star hotel will be located near the top of the building, which will be the second highest hotel in the world