- The building is comprised of six towers conjoined by skybridges.
- Sunshades, overhangs, and walls of live greenery filter sunlight and protect interiors from overheating.
- The staggered blocks of the structure's mass are oriented to let the sun pass through the building on its regular course.
- The apertures through this building are meant to increase the strength of passing breezes and to cool the living units.
- Sky gardens and pools occupy the terraces in the gaps between the tower sections.